What we offer
What We Offer
We Are Very Experience & Professionals
PSV Laboratory work with physicians, hospitals and other healthcare providers to aid in diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease.
Why Choose PSVLab
Reliable and Preferred Medical Laboratory
Call us at 019-2659793 and ask for our catalogue to find out more about our full range of services and prices.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Stay calm and do not panic. PSV lab will notify Ministry of Health (MOH) and My Sejahtera will update soon
2) Stay at home and make sure you are contactable at all time.
3) Isolate yourself in a room with a separate bathroom if possible.
4) Avoid face-to-face contact with family members. Wear face mask and maintain distance 1 meter
5) Self-monitoring of symptoms and always keep update on Covid 19 Status My Sejahtera.
6) Call emergency hotline 999 if you develop sever symptoms.
For this case, you may have been infected or exposed to COVID-19 earlier but you are asymptomatic. When you did the first RT-PCR COVID-19 test at PSV Lab, you may have reached the recovery stage. Therefore, the subsequent COVID-19 RT-PCR test result appeared as NOT DETECTED.
Same as above. In addition, the test results vary depending on the swab sampling techniques, the quality and brand of the reagents, testing techniques adopted, capability of the labs etc.
Please contact us for clarification in details and we will arrange for re-run or re-test (if necessary) for FREE if you are not satisfied with our clarification or explanation.
We provide the following COVID-19 testing methods:
(i) RT-PCR, the gold standard as recommended by WHO, FDA and IMR. - Available for ONSITE and WALK-IN
(ii) Point-of-care-testing (POCT) – Available for ONSITE and WALK-IN
(iii) RTK-Ag (Antigen Rapid Test) - Available for ONSITE and WALK-IN
The Ministry of Health Malaysia (MOH) has established the accuracy level of PCR COVID-19 tests to be at ≥ 98% and RTK-antigen tests at 95% to 99%. Please bear in mind that different brands of tests vary in accuracy and it also depends on the patient’s stage of infection or time of testing.
(i) RT-PCR: We provide few TAT services which is as fast as 6 hours, 12 hours and 24 hours
(ii) Point-of-care-testing (POCT) – Results as fast as 3 hours
(iii) RTK-Ag (Antigen Rapid Test): Within 30 minutes